The Most Important Products for Men’s Grooming
Let’s be honest. Nothing is more attractive than a man who oozes elegance.
Most men have the basic grooming essentials; soap, shampoo, and deodorant. But it is just as important for mens to tenderly take care of their bodies as it is for women. Selecting the right products to pamper up your body will keep you looking younger and healthier.
With this in mind, certain dermatologically-recommended products should not miss out on your grooming cabinet. These products can add a magical touch to your skin and smoothen out your rough edges.
- Face Mask: First impressions only happen once. One of the first things people notice about you is your face. Including a face mask in your weekly skincare routine will plump, hydrate, and balance your face and make it feel toned and tightened. We recommend our face mask vegan, which will act fast to remove excess oil and improve your pores’ appearance. With this facemask, you are guaranteed a spa-like pampering experience in the comfort of your home.
- Shaving Blade: What is a man without a neatly shaven beard? Neatly shaven beards do not only shout elegance but also spice up your looks. If nobody ever told you, then hear this from us; a well-kept beard will make you look way younger than you are. When choosing a blade, go for an empathetic one like a flash razor that would rather burst into flames than nick your delicate facial skin. Our razors are designed for all mens irrespective of race or skin type. They have just the correct amount of weight to provide adequate control whenever needed in handling delicate areas under the nose and the neck region. The design also makes it easy to replace old with new blades before each shaving. With less than five dollars, a well-kempt beard is just a click away.
- Shaving Cream: Shaving should be fun and easy, not an energy-sapping uphill climb. Stocking your skincare cabinet with the right shaving cream will make you cancel your date with no-shave November and look forward to your shave days. Creams offer a thicker and better lather, which prevents razor cuts. It is recommended that you look for one with soothing and moisturizing ingredients like aloe Vera. If your skin is the sensitive type, you can explore different shaving creams to find what works for you.
- Sunscreen: Too macho for a little sunscreen smear? Sunscreen tops the list as the most critical element in any skincare routine. It works like a force field by rejecting the sun’s harmful rays and helping your skin feel and look youthful. Dermatologists recommend using a sunscreen of SPF 30 to 50. Remember to apply some sunscreen even when the weather is overcast. Just because you cannot see the sun doesn’t mean its U.V rays cannot locate you.
- Body and Hand Lotion: If you do not want to have beat-up, dry, and leathery skin, a hand and body lotion should never miss in your skincare list. Gone are the days when hand and body products were considered feminine. Your body and hands deserve a daily dose of pampering with a dermatologically approved moisturizing lotion. Your hands, due to frequent washing and touching, may need regular application of lotion than the rest of your body. So ensure you have a small bottle in your bag whenever you step out. Our Body and hand lotion has anti-aging properties, which will hydrate, smooth, and glow your skin. Our enthusiasm for this lotion is multifold. A little goes a long way; the scent is innocuous. What’s more, you do not need to break the bank to purchase it. So what’s your excuse for not having one?
- Fragrance: You don’t only make a statement by how you look but also how you smell. The fragrance is an invisible part of your personal style but has a powerful impact on how people perceive you. A good cologne will boost your confidence levels and make you feel more attractive. When selecting a fragrance, test if it complements your natural body odor for a day before settling on it. Don’t forget that scent is one of the most powerful factors for women when choosing a partner. Here is another little secret from the ladies; nothing is sexier than a man who pimps and pampers himself. Proper grooming starts from the little highlights in your skincare routine to the products you use to enhance your masculine features. Before you buy the latest designer shirt in town, remember it’s the little grooming habits that really matter. Ultimately, your image is a reflection of yourself, so make sure you invest in it generously.